sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

Te Gusta

Come a little closer,I got something very special let me show ya
Stand right up but don't be shy now,Let the music take you over, Feel the fire now
It feels alright now cause your moving to the music and I see a smile. 
We getting closer now and all I can really ask....

Skin FILTHY  REOPENED : Alicia skin 
Hair: Magika [01] Stubborn
Dress:Asteria Creations - Angelique Mesh Mini Dress & Flower - Vizion New
Set Accesories: Bens Beauty. Janine Jewellery Set
Rings Bens Beauty  Wedding Jewelery Set (version 2)
Feet : Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium
Shoes: Slink Lulu Stiletto (Addon) Gold
Poses: MODEL POSES - Veronica 


You know you like when I call you sweet baby girl,We looking eye to eye I can tell you feeling meee.
Am seeing something special makes me wanna take you home with meee.
I know you like it,I do my best and if you leaving with me i'll show you the rest. 
So let me know ye...Te gusta, te gustaaaa ♥



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario