viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

All My Life

Yo nunca he conocido una persona,más bella que tú, más linda que tú..
I will never find another lover more precious than you,more precious than you are
Close to me your like my mother, close to me your like my father,close to me your like my sister, close to me your like my brother,tu eres la única en mi vida! a quien le canto esta canción ♥


On Upyr <3: 

Shirt: Speakeasy :: Floral Button up(small)
Pants:  [Pumpkin]Sweat pants
Hands : Slink  Avatar
 [R3] - Briar Slip-Ons [V2] R
Tunnel(Hole_size_5/L) Stretched ears-Omimi

On Me:

Hair: [enVOGUE] - HAIR Sophie - Light Blondes New
Rompers: shine by [ZD] PIPPA MESH FRILLED JUMPSUIT black New
Necklace: Izzie's  - *resize* Heartkey Necklace silver
Hands & Feet : Slink  Avatar
Shoes: Essenz - Caracas (Black) For My Attic
Tattoo: Your cocain:: Fly away
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Couple 22

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario