jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

Sledgehammer

 ♪ I don't admit it I play it cool but every minute that I'm with you, I feel the fever and I won't lie I break a sweat my body's telling,all the secrets I ain't told you yet..Oh oh I struggle to contain,whoa oh The love that's in my veins Oh oh And how it circulates Oh oh..<3


Skin: .Birdy. Elsa Skin  VIP xmas gift <3 Free!!(GG)
Hair: -LaViere- Christmas/DriedChilli IP Xmas Hunt Free!!
Collar: IP HUNT - Tee*fy Collar Snood Nordic IP Xmas Hunt Free!!
Cargdigan - The Secret Store - Luna Preppy Cardigan - Silver Star IP Xmas Hunt Free!!
Leggings: - Tee*fy Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Festive IP Xmas Hunt Free!!
Rabbit: - The Secret Store - Little Rabbit - Snow & Mocha IP Xmas Hunt Free!!
Hand & Feet : Slink  Avatar
Flat: REIGN.- FUR LINED MOCCASINS- (Gray) For N21
Poses: Kirin Poses - December Pose Pack / IP Xmas Hunt Free!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario