miércoles, 18 de julio de 2018

Let Me Live ..



⇾ "Are we losing control, or is it meant to be, uh-huh? Now i’ve opened my mind, come and set me free 'Cause I am the one, i rule my world nobody rule my destiny .."











Hair : #Foxy - Milena Hair (Dark Blondes)



Choker :_ ROSSI. GG Choker (Silver) For Vanity Event



Arms : :::NOIR::: Cleo Arm Cuff 



Nails : **RE** Elektra Nails & Rings Set 1.1



Cigarette   :  .09 [ kunst ] - Cigarette #1 [hand)



Top   :  SEUL - V-Cut Raw Edge - Lara - Red  For Vanity Event



Shorts   :  SEUL - Kasumi Shorts - Lara - Red For Vanity Event



Shoes  :  Essenz - Miam  For Vanity Event



Pose   :  [Phantom Animations] - Just A Selfie (7) For Pose Fair



Backdrop : taikou / gaien market backdrop w. materials



Moto   :  [Con.Motorcycle attachable - Red 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario