sábado, 25 de agosto de 2018

The Way I Am ..



⇾"Everybody's trying to be famous and i'm just trying to find a place to hide i'ma tell 'em all i'ma tell 'em all that you could either hate me or love me but that's just the way i am .."










Hair  :   #Besom~ Emily  *Blondes*



Tattoo  :  Fuki ink - 2Face Tattoo



Top   :  Pseudo- Venice Top White  For Vanity Event



Jeans   :   Addams // Belle Boyfriend Jeans 



Boots   :  Addams // Belle Boots //



Pose  :  Foxcity Carefree








Backdrop :   Focus Poses . Ice Ice Baby Backdrop w/ light For ACCESS



Dog   :  JIAN 'dorable Danes 10. Harlequin Wander Pup



Soda   :   *Tentacio* my food  (Pink soda)



Yogur   :   *Tentacio* my food 



Mermaid cocoa :   *Tentacio* modern mermaid   mermaid cocoa  For ACCESS













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario