jueves, 4 de abril de 2019

Helium




▶ "I'll float towards the sun I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up But when the fear comes And I drift towards the ground I am lucky that you're around 💘 "



Backdrop  :  ::WetCat::&.:LEMON:. "Dawn" Backdrop (dark)


Pose  :  ::WetCat:: "Play Me" 1 curvy [Bento] For chic event


Bookcase : TA Boss Bookcase


Chair  :  TA  Boss Office Chair


Table :  TA  Boss Side Table


Rug   :  TA  Boss Office Rug


Plant  :  TA Boss Plant


Ashtray  :  [NikotiN] Ashtray Billard RARE


Whiskey  :  Junk Food - Whiskey Tray For Equal10


Cat  :  [Rezz Room] Bengal Cat Sit 










Hair  :  .Entwined. Blythe / Roots


Tattoo :  .::Nanika::. Bette tattoo Black RARE


Rings   :  **RE** Quinn Rings Set For FaMESHed


Watch ; **RE** Lucky Charms Watch For Uber


Anklets  :    **RE*** Carina Anklets


Body  :  Addams // Deborah Lace 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario