lunes, 4 de marzo de 2019

You Will Find Me ..


▶"You leave me room for my imperfections When I'm a mess And you jump right in If I drift in the wrong direction You turn the tide and you calm the wind Anytime, everytime I get lost You will find me..💘"

Pose   :  :LW: Bento Poses - Wanderlust 


Backdrop   :  Lop backdrop Window to the moon (includes cat) For Unik








Hair  :    Tableau Vivant // Didi hair - Blonds For Kinky Event


Slippers   :  REIGN.- BAHH SLIPPERS - FATPACK


Pijama   :  *Tentacio* Saturday night -Pijama (Rare)





Decor  


Nightie   :  Caboodle - Nightie Decor - Pink


Headphone   :  5. CryBunBun -  [Meowphemy] Heaphones For The Imaginarium 


Book   : 21. ACORN Think Pink Book For The Arcade Gacha Events


Laptop   :  6. CryBunBun -  [Meowphemy] Pink Laptop For The Imaginarium 


Puppy   :   [Rezz Room] Bulldog Puppy Familly


Cushion   :  09. ACORN Think Pink Cushion White For The Arcade Gacha Events


Ashtray   :  07. ACORN Think Pink Ashtray For The Arcade Gacha Events




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario