viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

ⓂⓎ ⒷⓄⓄ ღ


There's always that one person,that will always have your heart,you'll never see it coming,cause you're blinden from the start,know that you're that one for me,it's clear for everyone to see,oooh baby oooh you'll always be MY BOO 

i was in love with you when we were younger, you were mine... 
my boo 
and i see it from time to time,i still feel like... my boo 
i still feel like... my boo,and i can see it no matter
how i try to hide... my boo,even though there's another man in my life 
you will always be... my boo 

Skin MOJO - CAROL COCOA FOR SKIN FAIR New!!♥
Shirt {SMS} Loose Tee Sugar Plum FREE!! (GG)
Shorts [M.o.w] Sring Studded Shorts [LIGHT]New!!♥
Tattoo ~SB~ "I'm yummy" tattoo FREE!!
Hair ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lucy Wet HairStyle New!! ♥
Headband *Tentacio* Bunny 
Bag Luas Urban Style - Demi Clutch Pink Strass New!! ♥
Boots Luas Urban Style - Star Ugg Boots Pink New!! ♥
Poses :: Focus Poses ::  Model 117


It's like remember boy, cause after we kissed 
i could only think about your lips,yes i remember boy 
the moment i knew ,you were the one 
i could spend my life with ,even before all the fame 
and people screaming your name 
i was there and you were my baby ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario