domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

Almost Home



Hello all let me introduce myself... I am Tomi Kaas (Known as the owner of the blog "MadSkillz") and I am very glad to make a post on Anika's blog! Today I want to show you a blog post with her <3. She has been my friend for such a long time and she is someone I can always rely on :). Thank you so much for being here and being "weird" :))..
And girls support her... her blog is super awesome and she is a very good blogger and very fashionable :)

Credits:
Me: 
Hairs: [CheerNo] - MesHair Rich (Black)
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears Omimi
Face Piercing: .Pekka. - OverNatural
Necklace: TihQ - Lucky Chain
Tattoo: Freaks & Geeks - Free Your Mind
Shorts: Flow - Boardshorts Arpoador
Calf Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Stars
Feet: [CheerNo] - Feet V.2

Anika:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. -  JULY  Free (GG)
Bikini:  [Crash Republic] - Bikini pink


Pose (Holding Hands): {.:exposeur:.} - I Met A Girl
Pose (Back on Back): Zipi poses - Walking Together



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario