lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

Trust Me...

You got to call me (and I'm gon' call you back) 
Kiss me (and I'm gon' kiss you back) 
Love me (baby I'm gon' love you back) 
You've got to trust me, trust me 
Hold me (whenever you're alone) 
Baby (even when you're crazy) 
Love me (baby I'm gon' love you back) 
You've got to trust me....

Skin .::WoW Skins::. Grace (Tan)for Sl Fashion Week New
Lingerie [NL] Mesh Corset Cotton candy 1$L
Hair >TRUTH< Tenille
 Piercing *P* Unisex Face Piercing B1 ~Black~
Hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual 
Feet Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
Ankle ASO! Spicy Hemp
Poses //elephante poses// Trust Me for Love Donna Flora 
Decoration
Phone Soothe. Telephone Summer Virsion(flower yellow)New 75$L
Picture [Atooly] My Heart on a Sign New



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario